Great opportunity at Kiss the Bride!
An amazing opportunity has come our way, take a look if you are a lover of fashion!
Sarah Tate of Kiss the Bride Magazine has a great opportunity for an apprentice.
Please share with any of your business contacts!
Social Media / Marketing Trainee
Based on Stokesley Business Park, TS9 5QT
Welcome to the exciting world of blogging, magazines, fashion, styling and creative industries. Kiss the Bride Magazine is an independent publication serving the wedding industry throughout North Yorkshire and the Northeast. Weddings are fast becoming a trend and fashion lead industry influenced by bloggers, lifestyle and celebrity icons and we are on the frontline, invited to fashion shows, review products and services as well as meet designers, retailers and businesses that are key within this industry. Our job is to influence and inspire couples getting married and help them source local suppliers that can deliver their dream day.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital and fashion, confident with Instagram and other social media platforms and is willing to learn about the up and coming platforms to keep us ahead of the game. It’s all about reaching our target audiences both the couples getting married and also the businesses looking to market themselves in this industry. The job will be very varied, the idea is to immerse you in the whole experience of Kiss the Bride so that you can portray this on social media. This could be anything from looking for products we can incorporate into our photoshoots and helping getting a styled shoot ready for our magazine to meeting clients and seeing their shops and businesses. We may have to choose images and stories to feature in the next magazine.
- In terms of day to day activity we will be working together to really boost our social presence, attracting and engaging with followers is essential and more live than scheduled activity, may take some work out of hours.
- Getting to grips with google analytics so we can monitor traffic from our social activity back to our website.
- Managing our mailchimp account, sending out newsletters, general housekeeping and learning this platform and keeping abreast of all its developments.
- Looking at new apps and marketing tools that can help engagement.
- Updating the website, adding new information and generally making sure the quality of our content is good.
- Learning about social media advertising, google ads and trying to maximise reach with the budgets we work with.
English, both spoken and written is key
Ideas and understanding and a willingness to learn.
Initiative and persistence to achieve is important – never give up is my mantra!
To find out more please contact Sarah on 01642 714771 or email Sarah@kissthebride.biz